Someone who makes my day,every single time---Turned up yesterday.
In an orange T-Shirt!
And every time he gives a statement beyond his age!
Mom was feeding Ammamma,and Ammamma tells him 'I have become very old,87 years old, so I cannot talk.' Now my Ammamma is where ALL of us get our dramatic streak from.She however never admits to it!Ever!
He replies 'When I am your age,I will become like this too.'
A very Buddha thing to say isn't it? If you know what I mean :P
And earlier he saw his pics in our showcase and reacts.'Hey,look me when I was younger!
I don't look like that anymore.I mean face is the same,but I don't look like that anymore.'
Now,this I don't know if it was from him or not,he also has an amazing knack of picking up sentences once either of his parents says them.But over the years we kind of know how to differentiate between the copycat and the originals.
He still likes cameras,I finally got to show him mine.I marked his height on the wall that we always have.His cousin V,I hope she doesn't get him into trouble.
My fear still lasts but so does my hope!
Love you dear boy!
In an orange T-Shirt!
And every time he gives a statement beyond his age!
Mom was feeding Ammamma,and Ammamma tells him 'I have become very old,87 years old, so I cannot talk.' Now my Ammamma is where ALL of us get our dramatic streak from.She however never admits to it!Ever!
He replies 'When I am your age,I will become like this too.'
A very Buddha thing to say isn't it? If you know what I mean :P
And earlier he saw his pics in our showcase and reacts.'Hey,look me when I was younger!
I don't look like that anymore.I mean face is the same,but I don't look like that anymore.'
Now,this I don't know if it was from him or not,he also has an amazing knack of picking up sentences once either of his parents says them.But over the years we kind of know how to differentiate between the copycat and the originals.
He still likes cameras,I finally got to show him mine.I marked his height on the wall that we always have.His cousin V,I hope she doesn't get him into trouble.
My fear still lasts but so does my hope!
Love you dear boy!
Comments