Dear Friend,
Thank you for letting me know you,
The walks we took,down the memory lane,
The talks you heard from me, rarely ever sane,
Words you let me feel and express,
words that made me think better.
Six years,passed and they didn't seem
My wrath,tantrums,crazy ,
my highs,lows and in between
Thoughts that flew all over the place,
Sadness or happy things that filled my life
You,my dear friend were with me all along.
Allowing me to decipher the knots in my life,
giving a clear(er) perspective of things.
This is not of course,
a final farewell
I will be back,as I always am
But for now
dear friend,
I need to leave you
find new avenues.
Let bygones be.
The cryptic,the calm,the codes the craft
You heard me say/speak all those thoughts
All said,this is not an easy decision to make
(yes,even drama you saw from me)
I have many things,yet
to say and speak,but for now its time
to let go.
I will back,hopefully
with a clearer heart and better mind
Giving life a better chance than
I ever tried.
Its a promise,my friend.I will be back.
But until then,
Its adieu,so long and farewell.
S'r'ng
Thank you for letting me know you,
The walks we took,down the memory lane,
The talks you heard from me, rarely ever sane,
Words you let me feel and express,
words that made me think better.
Six years,passed and they didn't seem
My wrath,tantrums,crazy ,
my highs,lows and in between
Thoughts that flew all over the place,
Sadness or happy things that filled my life
You,my dear friend were with me all along.
Allowing me to decipher the knots in my life,
giving a clear(er) perspective of things.
This is not of course,
a final farewell
I will be back,as I always am
But for now
dear friend,
I need to leave you
find new avenues.
Let bygones be.
The cryptic,the calm,the codes the craft
You heard me say/speak all those thoughts
All said,this is not an easy decision to make
(yes,even drama you saw from me)
I have many things,yet
to say and speak,but for now its time
to let go.
I will back,hopefully
with a clearer heart and better mind
Giving life a better chance than
I ever tried.
Its a promise,my friend.I will be back.
But until then,
Its adieu,so long and farewell.
S'r'ng
Comments
Okay, now I hvae to know who this is about! (Damn my curiosity! :P)