I want to talk to DKP NOW! NOOOOOOWWW!
Time difference!
I'm now starting to wonder...is it that I become close to people who stay away?
How is it that most of you all idiots (no not DKP or AGs or TKs)....generally...idiots (idiots pyaar sey how Chinn used to call (still does) calls Veer!
:(
(No no don't get me wrong....I'm happy and all but ...it gets too much at times...not being able to pick up the phone and call people anytime....or in certain cases find them online anytime)
Time difference!
I'm now starting to wonder...is it that I become close to people who stay away?
How is it that most of you all idiots (no not DKP or AGs or TKs)....generally...idiots (idiots pyaar sey how Chinn used to call (still does) calls Veer!
:(
(No no don't get me wrong....I'm happy and all but ...it gets too much at times...not being able to pick up the phone and call people anytime....or in certain cases find them online anytime)
Comments