Skip to main content

Q

What was the worst (hence the best) prank ever played on you?




{Rude and hurtful ones not counted} {Points for humour}




PS:I have story too...but you first...why would I want to be embarrassed first eh?

PPS: Aaa...whom am I kidding....

Here goes:

A friend created a profile for me on one of those matrimonial websites!Its over a year now...I did mail...call and what not to unsubscribe,stop those mails.But no use.

Why is this the best?
I still don't know who the friend who did this is.Definitely a friend though.

Why is this the worst?
I get mails with subjects like 'Today's new prospects' [Aaaa!]

Comments

Indu said…
I m lovin it....

You know what, I played similar prank on my friend but I told him it was me.....

and the worst prank on me was ...... no body even dared to play on me :p

but i love your "Today prospects" LOL
Big Fat said…
LoL. Atleast you've got morning humour taken care of.
SSK said…
So the one I pulled on you and SS gets not even a mention? *sadface*

Perhaps I need to play another one on you (both) soon, then... *rubs hands in glee*
A G said…
@Indu:
Well i have played pranks on people too.Trust me,someday itll be your turn to be on the other end.

@Bigfat:
Es es,of course it does. :D
Also,come to think of it...long time I pulled a prank on you na? :D

@Su:
We already spoke about this.
Its nothing compared to the brilliance of this one,because I still don't know who did this! Its been past a year I think now! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Ni sultana rey,TAG ka mausam aaaya!

Daakiya tag laya ..tag laya Here Daakiya being Freezone . Using only song *titles* from one artist, cleverly answer these questions Don't know about clever,But here goes! I choose: Kishore Kumar (Humko tumse hogaya hai pyaar kya karen!) 1. Are you a male or female: Dreamgirl (Frozone SAME PINCH :D) 2. Describe yourself: Dil aaj Shayar Hai 3. How do you feel about yourself: Main hoon Jhum Jhum Jhum Jhum Jhumroo/Musafir hoon yaaron 4. Describe your ex boyfriend/girlfriend: Aisa kabhi hua nahi 5. Describe your current boy/girl situation: Meet na mila re 6. Describe your current location: Nadiya se Dariya 7. Describe where you want to be: Kahin door jab din dal jaye 9. Your favorite color is: Neeley Neeley Ambar 10. You know : Yeh Jeevan Hai/ Har koi Chahta hai ek mutti aasman 11. What’s the weather like: Sama hai suhana 12. If your life was a television show what would it be called: Paanch rupaiya, barah aana/Koi Roko na 13. What is life to you: Zindagi ek safar hai suhana/Chalte Chal...

Sicut Apis Operosa

Many more may come by this name: This being the first: Games we played at school Mud and Stone Red letter Word Elastic Seven Stones Five stones Soup macaroni farooni (...ham a cheese...ham a cheese...ham and sauce potato chip chip chip) London Statue I sent a letter to my father Chinese Knot Lock and Key Blind Man's Bluff Chits (this had various categories....Police chor etc etc) Name Place Animal Thing Poles Oranges and Lemons As we walk Cycling on school premises Jungle Jim (of course not forever...but still) Running and catching (tag for other people) Boxes(Dots) Tic Tac To Then there was Jolly Statue (Ring a ring a roses is in another category. ..i wonder whether the tradition of doing this in 10th classes on one of the last days still exits!! :) ) ......these are all i can remember right now

What should i do?tell (or dont)

See its like this,i've known her forever, whenever i've made references to her on this blog she's known it, after four years i'll be seeing some people who are a special part of my life, i would like to spend new years atleast this year with her....atleast this year... i wont and cannot tell her this to her face,she will get offended,she may not udnerstand my viewpoint, she will expect it of me,but wont get my view point still....... birthday,eve,n.yr...its ok if she's not there for mine....but i know what is going to happen.... though i cant help it...i will feel bad..... atb to her and all the goodness in the world. they'll not be that four again its true.... P.S:to her,please dont ask me about this.