Skip to main content

First Sight

Last few days,not intentionally but I've been having flashbacks of memories of few friends when I first met them
Random things.

Vm and Nk

Six footers.
Feet poking out of the upper berth in Gareeb Rath.
Nk hitting his head while trying to get off the berth.
This while both of them wear literally rolling in Laughter.

And both of them getting off and laughing,laughing.
Going till the end of the coach (so that they don't disturb others).Returning all calmed down and again bursting into laughter.

I did not know anything but their names.I heard of both of them earlier but first time I had met them.

Their laughter is can cheer a stranger and how!

What triggered this was at Shrv's B'day party last month (wow it was exactly a month ago!) these two burst out into laughter again!

I do not know the reasons for either of the time.But it is like watching kids laugh when these two laugh. I smile just thinking about this.

On another note Vm please return to your old self soon.Its not worth it,not for you atleast! :)


Chikki:
A girl in her white frock came to see the primary section building in our school.She was going to be a new admission.She came with her dad. Both of them had such wholehearted smiles on their faces.
And this new girl smiled at me when I looked up from my book I was sitting and reading at Sister Rene's office. (Yes I used to do strange things like that, Sr.Rene had such a nice collection)
And I even remember not smiling. (I couldn't smile at strangers now,could I).
It was only later we came to know that as much as her smile was awesome, it was her laughter that was maddening and contagious. You'd not even know the reason you are laughing or why she started laughing in the first place!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ni sultana rey,TAG ka mausam aaaya!

Daakiya tag laya ..tag laya Here Daakiya being Freezone . Using only song *titles* from one artist, cleverly answer these questions Don't know about clever,But here goes! I choose: Kishore Kumar (Humko tumse hogaya hai pyaar kya karen!) 1. Are you a male or female: Dreamgirl (Frozone SAME PINCH :D) 2. Describe yourself: Dil aaj Shayar Hai 3. How do you feel about yourself: Main hoon Jhum Jhum Jhum Jhum Jhumroo/Musafir hoon yaaron 4. Describe your ex boyfriend/girlfriend: Aisa kabhi hua nahi 5. Describe your current boy/girl situation: Meet na mila re 6. Describe your current location: Nadiya se Dariya 7. Describe where you want to be: Kahin door jab din dal jaye 9. Your favorite color is: Neeley Neeley Ambar 10. You know : Yeh Jeevan Hai/ Har koi Chahta hai ek mutti aasman 11. What’s the weather like: Sama hai suhana 12. If your life was a television show what would it be called: Paanch rupaiya, barah aana/Koi Roko na 13. What is life to you: Zindagi ek safar hai suhana/Chalte Chal...

Sicut Apis Operosa

Many more may come by this name: This being the first: Games we played at school Mud and Stone Red letter Word Elastic Seven Stones Five stones Soup macaroni farooni (...ham a cheese...ham a cheese...ham and sauce potato chip chip chip) London Statue I sent a letter to my father Chinese Knot Lock and Key Blind Man's Bluff Chits (this had various categories....Police chor etc etc) Name Place Animal Thing Poles Oranges and Lemons As we walk Cycling on school premises Jungle Jim (of course not forever...but still) Running and catching (tag for other people) Boxes(Dots) Tic Tac To Then there was Jolly Statue (Ring a ring a roses is in another category. ..i wonder whether the tradition of doing this in 10th classes on one of the last days still exits!! :) ) ......these are all i can remember right now

What should i do?tell (or dont)

See its like this,i've known her forever, whenever i've made references to her on this blog she's known it, after four years i'll be seeing some people who are a special part of my life, i would like to spend new years atleast this year with her....atleast this year... i wont and cannot tell her this to her face,she will get offended,she may not udnerstand my viewpoint, she will expect it of me,but wont get my view point still....... birthday,eve,n.yr...its ok if she's not there for mine....but i know what is going to happen.... though i cant help it...i will feel bad..... atb to her and all the goodness in the world. they'll not be that four again its true.... P.S:to her,please dont ask me about this.