Black bird with wings
soaring highcome down and see
my teary eyei sorrowed all night
Filled with all.
Weddings,baby showers,birthdays and allBreak-ups,crushes of all around
Careers and others reachingnew ground
Started with weddings of joyous times
ended with weddings of similar kindBabies were born,and turned one
Ancestors went to different landsand yesterday passed
without a dancethey were no sweets,
they were no coloursthey was no logic
but i followed
drowned
and my head swirled withcranky numbers
then the slap woke me up
sad slumber gone
-I found this saved as draft a year and half ago.When on a mission to upgrade all drafts saved to actual posts.
-I found this saved as draft a year and half ago.When on a mission to upgrade all drafts saved to actual posts.
Comments
But why so sad, though?
Told you na...draft mey tha...Probably didn't post it because I thought it was sad sad :)
I frankly,forgot I even wrote it! :)