One of my oldest friends stopped talking to me for over a month.
This was when i was in school.
It was partially my fault and i did apologise.It was a very silly incident,we laugh about it till date.
We used to have these maths Olympiads in school and i really wanted her to take part too.And she was refusing.I had this class mate who was athletic and taller than Vin(my friend).(Ummm I was the shortest in my class :D ).So Dem (the athletic girl) ...well almost dragged (literally)Vin to participate in this thing.I found it funny ..and laughed for maybe 15 seconds.And then well,Vin was bugged. And refused to take part in the Olympiad!
So after the Olympiad,i realised i apologised to her ...some hazaar times.And then gave up.The rest of our friends tried helping but then Vin the stubborn girl she was(still is) didn't budge.So we all gave up.
Meanwhile one fine day after i got back from the lunch break i saw that "I AM STUPID-Reefknot(aka my name)" was practically carved with pencil onto my bag.
I went back home and managed to fade it a great deal.The next day i asked Vin (through another friend,but in front of her....MAN! What drama :D ) whether she had written that she totally refused.I knew for one thing that whatever it was Vin never really lied.So i thought hoga koi aur class mein and let it go.
Few weeks after all this one of our Teachers (and our class teacher at that time) realised a lot of gang wars were happening in class and made people who didn't talk to each other,confront each other,apologise and patch up basically. (She was one of the coolest teachers we ever had).
And then after that was over....some mahaan person loudly yelled that Vin and Me weren't talking to each other.And that teacher was quite surprised. So i told her,i am talking to her and that she wasn't talking.And Vin (the mahaaaaaan girl that she is!) said "I'll talk to her if she apologises".
And my,i was a little furious (full patti,thendi,brutus bhoothulu happened in my head and were seen on my face :D).And in the break later that day,i apologised to her (again) and she started talking to me.And all she did when i said..."Hey,i did apologise to you several times earlier,what about then" and she just smiled!
A couple of years ago, few of us school friends met up. And we generally talking about those gangs in schools,those not talking to each other.And then about the above mentioned story.
And Vin says "Hummmm,hmmm...(grin)...it was me who wrote that on your bag"
This was almost after a decade after that story happened.And i laughed and i still do whenever i think about it.
Vin remains one of the most stubborn people i've ever known.She also one of the most determined people i've known.And this is only one of the stories i have stored as awesome memories .I could write so many stories about Vin and Me.
This was when i was in school.
It was partially my fault and i did apologise.It was a very silly incident,we laugh about it till date.
We used to have these maths Olympiads in school and i really wanted her to take part too.And she was refusing.I had this class mate who was athletic and taller than Vin(my friend).(Ummm I was the shortest in my class :D ).So Dem (the athletic girl) ...well almost dragged (literally)Vin to participate in this thing.I found it funny ..and laughed for maybe 15 seconds.And then well,Vin was bugged. And refused to take part in the Olympiad!
So after the Olympiad,i realised i apologised to her ...some hazaar times.And then gave up.The rest of our friends tried helping but then Vin the stubborn girl she was(still is) didn't budge.So we all gave up.
Meanwhile one fine day after i got back from the lunch break i saw that "I AM STUPID-Reefknot(aka my name)" was practically carved with pencil onto my bag.
I went back home and managed to fade it a great deal.The next day i asked Vin (through another friend,but in front of her....MAN! What drama :D ) whether she had written that she totally refused.I knew for one thing that whatever it was Vin never really lied.So i thought hoga koi aur class mein and let it go.
Few weeks after all this one of our Teachers (and our class teacher at that time) realised a lot of gang wars were happening in class and made people who didn't talk to each other,confront each other,apologise and patch up basically. (She was one of the coolest teachers we ever had).
And then after that was over....some mahaan person loudly yelled that Vin and Me weren't talking to each other.And that teacher was quite surprised. So i told her,i am talking to her and that she wasn't talking.And Vin (the mahaaaaaan girl that she is!) said "I'll talk to her if she apologises".
And my,i was a little furious (full patti,thendi,brutus bhoothulu happened in my head and were seen on my face :D).And in the break later that day,i apologised to her (again) and she started talking to me.And all she did when i said..."Hey,i did apologise to you several times earlier,what about then" and she just smiled!
A couple of years ago, few of us school friends met up. And we generally talking about those gangs in schools,those not talking to each other.And then about the above mentioned story.
And Vin says "Hummmm,hmmm...(grin)...it was me who wrote that on your bag"
This was almost after a decade after that story happened.And i laughed and i still do whenever i think about it.
Vin remains one of the most stubborn people i've ever known.She also one of the most determined people i've known.And this is only one of the stories i have stored as awesome memories .I could write so many stories about Vin and Me.
Comments