Skip to main content

Random updates of life

yday was spent most parts in trying not to think of the pain on my face and right arm due to some stupid treatment.and suceeded.

miti and sanjee are at home.they'll be staying for a week.I hope i do get some work done and not drive them insane(r).

lots of things made me smile a lot the past week.

a couple of things (exactly a couple) made me really furious,i pray for the day that i am free off the cause of one of those things!)

i remembered our AAmdabad trip atleast at three different points,separately.(reminds me a post which only got drafted and never posted)

Granny and rubburolu (listen people who are set to correct my telugu in english script,i know the pronounciation and i'm not a transliteration expert)

When i dabbayichchufy and talk people often think i am angry,good for them.I'm not.

Another close friend of mine is going to have a baby,thats what the birdie from US tells me.News is to be confirmed.

I am wondering where can i travel next on a low or no budget.

I haven't gotten paid for almost five months now.Hmmm.I must really like my work!

I did not REALLy think i could stick so long at one project(read work).I guess i really DO under estimate myself at times.

A dear friend (hmmm,really?i'm starting to wonder now..but that apart), put up a bucket list.Made me wonder a lot of random things.

Saw Gitanjali and Nuvvostanante Nenoddantana back to back,while simultanously translating the same to Miti.She like them both. Yey!Next stop in this category for her, Gundamma katha,appucheysi pappukoodu..and the likes. Since none of them have subtitles.

I'm praying sincerely for Ashwin-HP-Percy gets better.

I told really wish bad things for that part (those parts) of my so called family,but seriously,i don't want to have anything to do with them.Trust me it is difficult when you are the only person in your generation staying around certain people in two sides of the family.

DKP has hurt his tongue! (HOW OH! HOW!) .I hope that heals soon!

Comments

Tiya said…
For the budget trip, come to Delhi. Food & Lodging will be taken care of :) AND I'll try to pitch in with the siteseeing too, considering I'm a bit unsure about my own employment status!

Popular posts from this blog

Ni sultana rey,TAG ka mausam aaaya!

Daakiya tag laya ..tag laya Here Daakiya being Freezone . Using only song *titles* from one artist, cleverly answer these questions Don't know about clever,But here goes! I choose: Kishore Kumar (Humko tumse hogaya hai pyaar kya karen!) 1. Are you a male or female: Dreamgirl (Frozone SAME PINCH :D) 2. Describe yourself: Dil aaj Shayar Hai 3. How do you feel about yourself: Main hoon Jhum Jhum Jhum Jhum Jhumroo/Musafir hoon yaaron 4. Describe your ex boyfriend/girlfriend: Aisa kabhi hua nahi 5. Describe your current boy/girl situation: Meet na mila re 6. Describe your current location: Nadiya se Dariya 7. Describe where you want to be: Kahin door jab din dal jaye 9. Your favorite color is: Neeley Neeley Ambar 10. You know : Yeh Jeevan Hai/ Har koi Chahta hai ek mutti aasman 11. What’s the weather like: Sama hai suhana 12. If your life was a television show what would it be called: Paanch rupaiya, barah aana/Koi Roko na 13. What is life to you: Zindagi ek safar hai suhana/Chalte Chal...

Sicut Apis Operosa

Many more may come by this name: This being the first: Games we played at school Mud and Stone Red letter Word Elastic Seven Stones Five stones Soup macaroni farooni (...ham a cheese...ham a cheese...ham and sauce potato chip chip chip) London Statue I sent a letter to my father Chinese Knot Lock and Key Blind Man's Bluff Chits (this had various categories....Police chor etc etc) Name Place Animal Thing Poles Oranges and Lemons As we walk Cycling on school premises Jungle Jim (of course not forever...but still) Running and catching (tag for other people) Boxes(Dots) Tic Tac To Then there was Jolly Statue (Ring a ring a roses is in another category. ..i wonder whether the tradition of doing this in 10th classes on one of the last days still exits!! :) ) ......these are all i can remember right now

What should i do?tell (or dont)

See its like this,i've known her forever, whenever i've made references to her on this blog she's known it, after four years i'll be seeing some people who are a special part of my life, i would like to spend new years atleast this year with her....atleast this year... i wont and cannot tell her this to her face,she will get offended,she may not udnerstand my viewpoint, she will expect it of me,but wont get my view point still....... birthday,eve,n.yr...its ok if she's not there for mine....but i know what is going to happen.... though i cant help it...i will feel bad..... atb to her and all the goodness in the world. they'll not be that four again its true.... P.S:to her,please dont ask me about this.