there was a library
with all the books i could read
with all the tv shows i could watch
all the movies i could see
all the music i could here
all the dishes i could eat
a place where
all the children i could meet
all the gardens i could own
all the solar i could use
all the snaps i could take
the pictures i could make.
I'd be there.And no where else.
I'd be there.
In search of Utopia,i wish i wouldnt mind being Sabrina's chauffeur father.
with all the books i could read
with all the tv shows i could watch
all the movies i could see
all the music i could here
all the dishes i could eat
a place where
all the children i could meet
all the gardens i could own
all the solar i could use
all the snaps i could take
the pictures i could make.
I'd be there.And no where else.
I'd be there.
In search of Utopia,i wish i wouldnt mind being Sabrina's chauffeur father.
Comments