...is a rhythm divine
and Udhbhu Gundu!
He made my day!!!!!!!!!I love you re! So much!
Bell rings,
Leave my cribbing/sob/friends story/names chat with Aisi and go open the door
(i was hoping it'll be him,because if you knew my house,you'd know that rarely do people ring the bell.....more on that later)
And see no one at the door and see him come from the other side of the verandah.He says i didn't ring the bell, he did. And then enters and asks whether there is water to drink,my friend wanted water so he rang the bell.And then he started saying "Height Height Height"
and a minute later, i am filling a glass with water and he asks me,How are you?
I said,"I am fine.How are you?How is school?". He replies " Fine,In Bombay"
I said, "I know.How is your Hindi?" (before he went to Bombay he knew only to talk Hindi but not read or write).He replies "Good. (while opening the door to get out) Now no English.Only Hindi."
And then i waited for him to return the glass after giving his friend water,he comes back saying his friend didnt drink the water.Nene thaageysa! :)
He just got back from Tpty and is a Gundu! He's become plump! He's never before been plump in his life.He resembles his father more than he ever did.And as Mom observed (mom just saw him while entering the house from Office).He told her hello and told her very quietly that he came. (implying he visited).
Then just now while i am posting this,he sneaked in again and wanted to see Ammamma (his Tata-amma) and saw her sleeping and said he'll come later (Ammamma lies down a lot).So i took him to see her,and he said.Udh here!
Happiness.
and Smiles.
(We heard someone looking for him outside and he had to get out quick,and mom did check whether her beloved nephew was outside.Just in case!!!
Thankfully wasn't!
PS: Height height height: From the time he could stand, we have been (we= the four cousins) notinghis height.Though the only recorded height now is from 2005 because we shifted houses and hence the previous one got painted away!
While i am marking the date, with the height..i'm trying to recollect the date as it doesnt strike me in all this happiness and I ask aloud.What is the date? And he says,very seriously...You dont know the date?
and Udhbhu Gundu!
He made my day!!!!!!!!!I love you re! So much!
Bell rings,
Leave my cribbing/sob/friends story/names chat with Aisi and go open the door
(i was hoping it'll be him,because if you knew my house,you'd know that rarely do people ring the bell.....more on that later)
And see no one at the door and see him come from the other side of the verandah.He says i didn't ring the bell, he did. And then enters and asks whether there is water to drink,my friend wanted water so he rang the bell.And then he started saying "Height Height Height"
and a minute later, i am filling a glass with water and he asks me,How are you?
I said,"I am fine.How are you?How is school?". He replies " Fine,In Bombay"
I said, "I know.How is your Hindi?" (before he went to Bombay he knew only to talk Hindi but not read or write).He replies "Good. (while opening the door to get out) Now no English.Only Hindi."
And then i waited for him to return the glass after giving his friend water,he comes back saying his friend didnt drink the water.Nene thaageysa! :)
He just got back from Tpty and is a Gundu! He's become plump! He's never before been plump in his life.He resembles his father more than he ever did.And as Mom observed (mom just saw him while entering the house from Office).He told her hello and told her very quietly that he came. (implying he visited).
Then just now while i am posting this,he sneaked in again and wanted to see Ammamma (his Tata-amma) and saw her sleeping and said he'll come later (Ammamma lies down a lot).So i took him to see her,and he said.Udh here!
Happiness.
and Smiles.
(We heard someone looking for him outside and he had to get out quick,and mom did check whether her beloved nephew was outside.Just in case!!!
Thankfully wasn't!
PS: Height height height: From the time he could stand, we have been (we= the four cousins) notinghis height.Though the only recorded height now is from 2005 because we shifted houses and hence the previous one got painted away!
While i am marking the date, with the height..i'm trying to recollect the date as it doesnt strike me in all this happiness and I ask aloud.What is the date? And he says,very seriously...You dont know the date?
Comments