So Little Bro wants to change his surname only for one particular reason
(My family,i'd like to think has been pretty cool about such stuff)
Now,Little Bro's Sis and Mom disprove.
So do i.
But reasons for their disapproval and mine,are well i think different.
I am dead superstitious.
i) I wouldnt want a boy (in the family) to have either my mom's surname or my dad's surname (and yes they have different surname and as is the usual trend,we girls Big Sister and Me have my dad's surname).
Now the reason being,i've seen how it goes with dad's surname and i hardly like any of the men in that family.For some reason or the other.I mean they are family and all,but that apart as people,no comments.
ii)Mom had a terrible childhood and major pains in her life were caused by boys in the family with the surname.Even more,a death of a boy with the same surname is part of the family's dark history.
With all the thoughts associated,i've always been happy i'm a girl.
I'm enough evil being a girl,i cant imagine how it would have been otherwise (No offence to boysulu who are reading this,i am not against the existence of the xy, gender..this is not a total universal generalisation,though ummm,its true for most.)
Little bro has been an exception,in a lot of ways.Maybe because he grew up among strong headed women and girls.So the point being,back to the name thingie.
I have no issues with him changing his surname,i just hope he chooses a different one.
Frank will do too. (Reference:Father of the bride)
(My family,i'd like to think has been pretty cool about such stuff)
Now,Little Bro's Sis and Mom disprove.
So do i.
But reasons for their disapproval and mine,are well i think different.
I am dead superstitious.
i) I wouldnt want a boy (in the family) to have either my mom's surname or my dad's surname (and yes they have different surname and as is the usual trend,we girls Big Sister and Me have my dad's surname).
Now the reason being,i've seen how it goes with dad's surname and i hardly like any of the men in that family.For some reason or the other.I mean they are family and all,but that apart as people,no comments.
ii)Mom had a terrible childhood and major pains in her life were caused by boys in the family with the surname.Even more,a death of a boy with the same surname is part of the family's dark history.
With all the thoughts associated,i've always been happy i'm a girl.
I'm enough evil being a girl,i cant imagine how it would have been otherwise (No offence to boysulu who are reading this,i am not against the existence of the xy, gender..this is not a total universal generalisation,though ummm,its true for most.)
Little bro has been an exception,in a lot of ways.Maybe because he grew up among strong headed women and girls.So the point being,back to the name thingie.
I have no issues with him changing his surname,i just hope he chooses a different one.
Frank will do too. (Reference:Father of the bride)
Comments