Australia plus 5 and a half
UK minus 5
US plus one and a half but opposite "m" (am if pm and vice versa)
US again two and a half but opposite "m"
I am quite used to it,the translations of time.
It is necessary for me to know.
But I do get tired of it once in a way,
Like i am right now.
For once,atleast one day,it'll be nice if the whole world were one time.
UK minus 5
US plus one and a half but opposite "m" (am if pm and vice versa)
US again two and a half but opposite "m"
I am quite used to it,the translations of time.
It is necessary for me to know.
But I do get tired of it once in a way,
Like i am right now.
For once,atleast one day,it'll be nice if the whole world were one time.
Comments