Why does Sunday pass so quickly?
Is it something that I did?
Yesterday was Sunday.
I got up at 4am (after sleeping at 2am).Dropped off a friend at the airport (No i didnt drive,TG).
I came back at 5:30am and slept till 7:30am.
Then got up made coffee for the maid and granny (with hopes that i'll can get back to sleep after that).But i have this terrible habit,even if i sleep for an hour and get in the 'morning',i rarely can go back to sleep.I've attempted this sooo many times!So well i was awake.So i switched on the TV to watch Rangoli...and realised the Mumbai Marathon was coming instead.I waited to watch Namaste Cinema which comes at 9am.But well as ever i forgot.
Meanwhile in the kitchen,i spilt a bowl of Mulangi pulusu all over washed vessels(utensils) and al over the kitchen floor.This right after Pushpa cleaned the gattu (platform).So well i washed those utnesiles,and mopped the kitchen floor.
Sanji who is staying over (Mom& Dad are in Belgaum,Mummy&Daddy in Kakinada,So Sanji here) got up finally at around 10 am i think.(i had woken her up once earlier to hurl around her luggage so that Pushpa could sweep.)So we chatted around,though i dont remember about what.
Sanji decided she wanted to eat Alu so she made Alu and we hogged at it after some two hours of 'beauty' session (read oiling our heads and putting our feet in warm water,the latter which only i sucessfully did).And Sanji called that poor NOvung was ill and was alone, so she went to give him medicines.Poor chap may have typhoid again.Hope not.
In the meanwhile,i usurped Sanji's laptop and started watching (KILL ME)-Dostana.15 minutes through it i realised it was an hour since i ate so i went to bath. (This one hour business Chintu Chandawala rubbed of me!!If i bathe after eating,i bathe atleast an hour later.)And then i got back to watching Dostana.I still do like the music.About the movie,i have the same question i had after watching 'nuvvu nenu prem / jillendru aka jillunu aka sillunu kadhal',WHY ON EARTH WAS IT MADE!
Anyways,by now(then) it was DINNER time!So i made some dondakai which was too chilly for Sanji because I put less salt as usual.While we attempted watching Kismat Konnection on TV (attempted because NDTV Imagine comes clearly only during day time and late night,for some two months now).I however was parallely watching Boothnath on Colours and Sarkar on 9x.And of course in the process i did not watch anything completely. Sarkar i had watched earlier,but Sanji hadnt,so well she didnt get to see any movies properly.
And finally at the end of the day,I realised it was already a day since Chandawala's wedding!And was desperately hoping they will send snaps and resisted the urge to call them (they would have been exhausted and am sure they still are)
After all that i starting blabbering away with Sanji (happens when i am riddiculously sleepy) and well decided it was high time i slept!
So there,after putting thodu to the milk i retired to my chambers and slept.
All this on a day (which I bet was composed of only four hours or so!) when i was suppsoed to finsih a 16page report,transcribing of three interviews and a couple of FGDs,make calls and fix interviews with people.
But then (after all!) it was a Sunday.
Is it something that I did?
Yesterday was Sunday.
I got up at 4am (after sleeping at 2am).Dropped off a friend at the airport (No i didnt drive,TG).
I came back at 5:30am and slept till 7:30am.
Then got up made coffee for the maid and granny (with hopes that i'll can get back to sleep after that).But i have this terrible habit,even if i sleep for an hour and get in the 'morning',i rarely can go back to sleep.I've attempted this sooo many times!So well i was awake.So i switched on the TV to watch Rangoli...and realised the Mumbai Marathon was coming instead.I waited to watch Namaste Cinema which comes at 9am.But well as ever i forgot.
Meanwhile in the kitchen,i spilt a bowl of Mulangi pulusu all over washed vessels(utensils) and al over the kitchen floor.This right after Pushpa cleaned the gattu (platform).So well i washed those utnesiles,and mopped the kitchen floor.
Sanji who is staying over (Mom& Dad are in Belgaum,Mummy&Daddy in Kakinada,So Sanji here) got up finally at around 10 am i think.(i had woken her up once earlier to hurl around her luggage so that Pushpa could sweep.)So we chatted around,though i dont remember about what.
Sanji decided she wanted to eat Alu so she made Alu and we hogged at it after some two hours of 'beauty' session (read oiling our heads and putting our feet in warm water,the latter which only i sucessfully did).And Sanji called that poor NOvung was ill and was alone, so she went to give him medicines.Poor chap may have typhoid again.Hope not.
In the meanwhile,i usurped Sanji's laptop and started watching (KILL ME)-Dostana.15 minutes through it i realised it was an hour since i ate so i went to bath. (This one hour business Chintu Chandawala rubbed of me!!If i bathe after eating,i bathe atleast an hour later.)And then i got back to watching Dostana.I still do like the music.About the movie,i have the same question i had after watching 'nuvvu nenu prem / jillendru aka jillunu aka sillunu kadhal',WHY ON EARTH WAS IT MADE!
Anyways,by now(then) it was DINNER time!So i made some dondakai which was too chilly for Sanji because I put less salt as usual.While we attempted watching Kismat Konnection on TV (attempted because NDTV Imagine comes clearly only during day time and late night,for some two months now).I however was parallely watching Boothnath on Colours and Sarkar on 9x.And of course in the process i did not watch anything completely. Sarkar i had watched earlier,but Sanji hadnt,so well she didnt get to see any movies properly.
And finally at the end of the day,I realised it was already a day since Chandawala's wedding!And was desperately hoping they will send snaps and resisted the urge to call them (they would have been exhausted and am sure they still are)
After all that i starting blabbering away with Sanji (happens when i am riddiculously sleepy) and well decided it was high time i slept!
So there,after putting thodu to the milk i retired to my chambers and slept.
All this on a day (which I bet was composed of only four hours or so!) when i was suppsoed to finsih a 16page report,transcribing of three interviews and a couple of FGDs,make calls and fix interviews with people.
But then (after all!) it was a Sunday.
Comments
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)