So i wanted to blog.But its really late and my brain is dead except for nonsense.
So i picked this from a blog i just started reading. I wanted to put another one(tag)..but not in the mood for it.maybe some other time.
My oldest memory :
My maternal tata playing with me,st.sai school where this one fair kid used to cry everyday of school,i always wondered why,travelling from mama's to ammamma's perennially,egg incident,tata passing away..many more...all this when i was 2-4years old.
10 years ago :
Attending Bamma's funeral ceremony.Also got really angry with a certain stupid school mate regarding a combined project (that impression of her never changed after that).Baseball.Music.
My first thought today morning :
Hmmm..Can't seem to remember it.
you built a time capsule today what would it contain?
Life,People,Movies,Music,books,camera,pencil and paper.
This year :
I started loving life after a sabbatical.I realised how insane i can get. About the coming part,i'll do my best.
14 years from now :
Still have all the important people around me (not necessarily neighbours),Have a garden and a swing.More pairs of footwear.A dog maybe.Have many books and a job that lets me read and travel. Finish watching atleast 3/4th of my list of 'must watch movies'.Make enough smiles around me and continue that.
Aah,i don't think i can give a straighter answer,because heart of hearts i believe in que sera sera....
I tag
C,Chin,Rika,Su,TK and everyone else who wants to be tagged.Just make sure you send me a link :)
tag from: basicallythejoblessdotblogspotdotcom
Comments