I'm sure we all have had our own 'strange' teachers at some given point of life!
I was filling some form few months ago (actually this happens to me everytime i feel a blank for 'birthmark')
Teachers can be so strange at times.
-3rd standard i was punished for doing my homework,because my teacher though i could not write in running hand.She thought my mom did my homework.
-5th standard-I was punished again for doing my homework. My teacher thought my handwriting was too nice to be mine (it is different thing that i did not think very highly of my handwriting).She thought my sister did my homework. Until of course on the parents-teachers meet one of senior told her that my sister had too bad a handwriting (i controlled my laughter thinking of how my loverly sister would react when she heard that)
-8th standard (or was it 9th)-My teacher complained to my mom that i never smiled in class (I almost laughed to her face when she said this,because she used punish people in class even if they had so much of a semi smile! )
-1st year at Univ- My teacher told me that i had flicked (downloaded) snaps for an assignment for the next. This was the only incident where i almost got angry.I did retort by thanking him of course.
Now the curious cat in me is seeking all applicants with stories of their own to either post them as comments here or blog'em on your blog but tell me you did!
I was filling some form few months ago (actually this happens to me everytime i feel a blank for 'birthmark')
Teachers can be so strange at times.
-3rd standard i was punished for doing my homework,because my teacher though i could not write in running hand.She thought my mom did my homework.
-5th standard-I was punished again for doing my homework. My teacher thought my handwriting was too nice to be mine (it is different thing that i did not think very highly of my handwriting).She thought my sister did my homework. Until of course on the parents-teachers meet one of senior told her that my sister had too bad a handwriting (i controlled my laughter thinking of how my loverly sister would react when she heard that)
-8th standard (or was it 9th)-My teacher complained to my mom that i never smiled in class (I almost laughed to her face when she said this,because she used punish people in class even if they had so much of a semi smile! )
-1st year at Univ- My teacher told me that i had flicked (downloaded) snaps for an assignment for the next. This was the only incident where i almost got angry.I did retort by thanking him of course.
Now the curious cat in me is seeking all applicants with stories of their own to either post them as comments here or blog'em on your blog but tell me you did!
Comments