I'm in the weiredest state of my life easily.
People are asking me why i quit my job (yes i did)
And also what my 'future plans' are and if i am looking for a new job.
Sometimes i feel like telling them the partial truth ...'i don't know'
But then i realise most of them would'nt understand.
I need this long break which extended from being just a month to almost 4 months now!
I need people to understand that i have the right to be vela for a while...because soon i shall feel guilty about it if not anything else and get back on track.
had to right more...but too many parallel thoughts in my head!
People are asking me why i quit my job (yes i did)
And also what my 'future plans' are and if i am looking for a new job.
Sometimes i feel like telling them the partial truth ...'i don't know'
But then i realise most of them would'nt understand.
I need this long break which extended from being just a month to almost 4 months now!
I need people to understand that i have the right to be vela for a while...because soon i shall feel guilty about it if not anything else and get back on track.
had to right more...but too many parallel thoughts in my head!
Comments