amulya subramaniam shravan niharika varsha pooja silvester harika ravi cartman ganpath elizabeth victoria john yokozona modi takeshi cinderalla cujo shariffudin qutubuddin kenji/genji tenzing okami osama.
10downing (hmmm I'd still say it isn't my kind of place,but yup i did like the Au gratin and had a superb time)
(and to think of it i really dragged myself out of my place so that a friend wouldn't feel bad.
good decision,since some of her other friends ditch marooed.
And then the car ride to Runway9 (again a place i really didn't want to be at) the dumb-est of charades
where i missed using our codes.But had a great time nevertheless. Varsha did try to cheat (being on our team) but hehehe we were all shareef and didn't listen to her (read didnt get any hints she was throwing at us).
Then i go-karted.
For the first time ever.
It is sooo much fun!I mean cars are a different thing but i always wanted to go-kart.
And Shravan being the most experienced among our lot said i went at a pretty good speed.
Yey!
But then he was the reason i hit into the tires (i was gleefully driving away and he smiled at me while overtaking.And boom i knew i was hitting those tires.Hehehe but i was decent i hit the break on time and tadaaaa i didnt have a bad hit.I was still smiling.
And the 'marshal' as they are called there,came to help me and ask me are you fine madam? I said yes and smiled.And he again said Are you fine? Hehehehe i just smiled harder this time.
I had fun!
Thanks a ton Pooj!
10downing (hmmm I'd still say it isn't my kind of place,but yup i did like the Au gratin and had a superb time)
(and to think of it i really dragged myself out of my place so that a friend wouldn't feel bad.
good decision,since some of her other friends ditch marooed.
And then the car ride to Runway9 (again a place i really didn't want to be at) the dumb-est of charades
where i missed using our codes.But had a great time nevertheless. Varsha did try to cheat (being on our team) but hehehe we were all shareef and didn't listen to her (read didnt get any hints she was throwing at us).
Then i go-karted.
For the first time ever.
It is sooo much fun!I mean cars are a different thing but i always wanted to go-kart.
And Shravan being the most experienced among our lot said i went at a pretty good speed.
Yey!
But then he was the reason i hit into the tires (i was gleefully driving away and he smiled at me while overtaking.And boom i knew i was hitting those tires.Hehehe but i was decent i hit the break on time and tadaaaa i didnt have a bad hit.I was still smiling.
And the 'marshal' as they are called there,came to help me and ask me are you fine madam? I said yes and smiled.And he again said Are you fine? Hehehehe i just smiled harder this time.
I had fun!
Thanks a ton Pooj!
Comments