I know what i am missing.
Today i met Aiyee and Rajni Maushi,they were leaving for belgaum via bangalore today.
I have been blue for some days now.I know partial reasons.But some more i knew today.
What i need to have nice people around me.No not who'll treat me and give me gifts (who will do also if combined package available).Clear hearted simple people.People unlike me.
Thats who i miss the most and need.
Just talking to them and listen to them talk made me feel so good.
I hope they never change and i can bring happiness to all these people,even if it is just little and even if it indirect.Even if i cant,i hope they are happy and simple always(Apart from my default list)
Amen.
Today i met Aiyee and Rajni Maushi,they were leaving for belgaum via bangalore today.
I have been blue for some days now.I know partial reasons.But some more i knew today.
What i need to have nice people around me.No not who'll treat me and give me gifts (who will do also if combined package available).Clear hearted simple people.People unlike me.
Thats who i miss the most and need.
Just talking to them and listen to them talk made me feel so good.
I hope they never change and i can bring happiness to all these people,even if it is just little and even if it indirect.Even if i cant,i hope they are happy and simple always(Apart from my default list)
Amen.
Comments