Skip to main content
I have realised

As hard as i am to please,I am extremely happy with little and quite insignificant achievements in life.I so have so people in the same category.


I love finding out that someone i admire was from the same school.

I love when i get to know anyone whom i remotely know has certain attachments to Marredpally.

I love to find blogs that say things i really want to say but cant or don't or wont for either plenty of reasons or no reason whatsoever.

I love it when people compliment photos i have taken.

I love it when i come up with new puns and jokes to make other laugh.

I love it when India wins a match and LOVE it when then win a series.

I am happy when i watch a good movie.

I am happy when i really find a song i like after a long time.

I am happpy when i read a new book which i relate to or which has a simple yet great style of writing.
I am happy when i re-read old favourite books or comics.

I love seeing old snaps (not very often cause i have to resettle them) and smile remembering old memories.

I love to find loved ones online after long and just say a hello.

I love it when Roy gives me those small delightful gifts.

I love it when the weather is just right outside.

I love it when i have gotten little rich.

I love it when i am surprised (rarely happens)

I jump in joy when i get mails from Michelle.

I love finding those old pals through otherwise quite annoying social-networking sites.

I love it when i know answers in quizzes and coming up with questions for those two three people to answer.

I love it when i get a comment on my blog.

I am happy when i write something that i can read.

I am overjoyed in discovering things i haven't known before (a new short cut key,a letter written my granddad to one of his children,the key to my cupboard which i thought never existed...(although this last one i haven't yet found))


I am happy to remember some more things which could be added to posts like this

And things like finding a way to send free smses (online to mobile).....which led me to this post.



In summary,in saaransh:


There are so many chillar thing that make me happy.

Comments

SSK said…
But I always knew you were a chillar person...

(Sorry, but you asked for it with that last line. I would've left a better comment if not for that one last line!)

Popular posts from this blog

Ni sultana rey,TAG ka mausam aaaya!

Daakiya tag laya ..tag laya Here Daakiya being Freezone . Using only song *titles* from one artist, cleverly answer these questions Don't know about clever,But here goes! I choose: Kishore Kumar (Humko tumse hogaya hai pyaar kya karen!) 1. Are you a male or female: Dreamgirl (Frozone SAME PINCH :D) 2. Describe yourself: Dil aaj Shayar Hai 3. How do you feel about yourself: Main hoon Jhum Jhum Jhum Jhum Jhumroo/Musafir hoon yaaron 4. Describe your ex boyfriend/girlfriend: Aisa kabhi hua nahi 5. Describe your current boy/girl situation: Meet na mila re 6. Describe your current location: Nadiya se Dariya 7. Describe where you want to be: Kahin door jab din dal jaye 9. Your favorite color is: Neeley Neeley Ambar 10. You know : Yeh Jeevan Hai/ Har koi Chahta hai ek mutti aasman 11. What’s the weather like: Sama hai suhana 12. If your life was a television show what would it be called: Paanch rupaiya, barah aana/Koi Roko na 13. What is life to you: Zindagi ek safar hai suhana/Chalte Chal...

Sicut Apis Operosa

Many more may come by this name: This being the first: Games we played at school Mud and Stone Red letter Word Elastic Seven Stones Five stones Soup macaroni farooni (...ham a cheese...ham a cheese...ham and sauce potato chip chip chip) London Statue I sent a letter to my father Chinese Knot Lock and Key Blind Man's Bluff Chits (this had various categories....Police chor etc etc) Name Place Animal Thing Poles Oranges and Lemons As we walk Cycling on school premises Jungle Jim (of course not forever...but still) Running and catching (tag for other people) Boxes(Dots) Tic Tac To Then there was Jolly Statue (Ring a ring a roses is in another category. ..i wonder whether the tradition of doing this in 10th classes on one of the last days still exits!! :) ) ......these are all i can remember right now

What should i do?tell (or dont)

See its like this,i've known her forever, whenever i've made references to her on this blog she's known it, after four years i'll be seeing some people who are a special part of my life, i would like to spend new years atleast this year with her....atleast this year... i wont and cannot tell her this to her face,she will get offended,she may not udnerstand my viewpoint, she will expect it of me,but wont get my view point still....... birthday,eve,n.yr...its ok if she's not there for mine....but i know what is going to happen.... though i cant help it...i will feel bad..... atb to her and all the goodness in the world. they'll not be that four again its true.... P.S:to her,please dont ask me about this.