Setting :
A canteen short of a canteen,more of a dining space.Glass table and few plates and glasses on it.
Characters:
Tree:Girl (around 25 years into existence),
Guy :(not of much importance but present...no idea how old)
Ag1: (twenty something)
Ag2: (twenty something)
(All sitting at the table mentioned above)
Somehow conversation goes to a fourth person's birthday and wedding anniversary...and 4th person and tree evidently got married on the same date and year.
So tree says....ya we had our anniversary last march,i remember so well.we weren't talking to each other.
He and I know i will never let him forget that.
I know,because arranged only we are like this.
(Here I thought...oh poor thing is having problem eh)
Then she continues....We started talking two days after anniversary.
I know we are like this only because of our parents and arranged.
So happy.
Love means...na...(she gives a facial expression here which i cannot put in words)
(And now i wished i had a comp screen in front of me for two reasons..one to hide my face from her,two to atleast type lol lol)
After that she asked Ag1 (i have got used to this category of questions,its still a lil annoying though.) how much age gap?
Ag1 says 4 years.
(Here i again wished for my pyaari comp screen)
Now the entire conversation was very dumb to me.Entire.Tree comes and says hi to me everyday..though her seat is no where near mine,She is pretty sweet,but dumb was my taste.I may not be the worlds most intelligent person,not even my colony's but....!
Also,a marriage depends on the two people (in most known cases) involved in it and the surroundings they are put it.
Arranged or Love.
I have seen examples of both,extremely bad and extremely good.Dono.
Its definitely not got to do with Arranged ya Love...
Is it?
...as usual it is only the tip of the iceberg of my thoughts in this regard.
A canteen short of a canteen,more of a dining space.Glass table and few plates and glasses on it.
Characters:
Tree:Girl (around 25 years into existence),
Guy :(not of much importance but present...no idea how old)
Ag1: (twenty something)
Ag2: (twenty something)
(All sitting at the table mentioned above)
Somehow conversation goes to a fourth person's birthday and wedding anniversary...and 4th person and tree evidently got married on the same date and year.
So tree says....ya we had our anniversary last march,i remember so well.we weren't talking to each other.
He and I know i will never let him forget that.
I know,because arranged only we are like this.
(Here I thought...oh poor thing is having problem eh)
Then she continues....We started talking two days after anniversary.
I know we are like this only because of our parents and arranged.
So happy.
Love means...na...(she gives a facial expression here which i cannot put in words)
(And now i wished i had a comp screen in front of me for two reasons..one to hide my face from her,two to atleast type lol lol)
After that she asked Ag1 (i have got used to this category of questions,its still a lil annoying though.) how much age gap?
Ag1 says 4 years.
(Here i again wished for my pyaari comp screen)
Now the entire conversation was very dumb to me.Entire.Tree comes and says hi to me everyday..though her seat is no where near mine,She is pretty sweet,but dumb was my taste.I may not be the worlds most intelligent person,not even my colony's but....!
Also,a marriage depends on the two people (in most known cases) involved in it and the surroundings they are put it.
Arranged or Love.
I have seen examples of both,extremely bad and extremely good.Dono.
Its definitely not got to do with Arranged ya Love...
Is it?
...as usual it is only the tip of the iceberg of my thoughts in this regard.
Comments