I wish i was detached,
but then again that would be a different person.
A person i may not be too fond of.
I am attached,possessive,need those bonds,
this makes me a major chunk of who i am.
I would change other things,
but not this.Not being attached.
To persons.
I have not been attached to anyone new
for a while now,
Maybe i have mentally (no pun) made it a point.
New people aren't very welcome right now.
I will be a good host but may not be a good friend to such.
I am a strange sort of happy,
I am not sad,
I am yet not completely satisfied.
Yet Life's good.
but then again that would be a different person.
A person i may not be too fond of.
I am attached,possessive,need those bonds,
this makes me a major chunk of who i am.
I would change other things,
but not this.Not being attached.
To persons.
I have not been attached to anyone new
for a while now,
Maybe i have mentally (no pun) made it a point.
New people aren't very welcome right now.
I will be a good host but may not be a good friend to such.
I am a strange sort of happy,
I am not sad,
I am yet not completely satisfied.
Yet Life's good.
Comments