I love these times and days when i get back my vision of life.
When i see my life in the way i really like seeing it.
These are the days,i know my troubles but they dont trouble me.I know my pleasures but they dont dominate me.These are the days i know why i am entitled to happiness and know why i can ignore things i dislike.
Entitled or not,
I'm Happy.
After quite sometime.
I'm Happy.
When i see my life in the way i really like seeing it.
These are the days,i know my troubles but they dont trouble me.I know my pleasures but they dont dominate me.These are the days i know why i am entitled to happiness and know why i can ignore things i dislike.
Entitled or not,
I'm Happy.
After quite sometime.
I'm Happy.
Comments
Wish I could get back 'my vision of life'...
And I'm glad you're happy. You deserve it. =)