...anybody who says this hope they never ever have girls in their lifes cause they definitely DO NOT know what they are talking about!
I have talks with friends (am sure all of you who can read this have HAD discussion with people at some point of your life or the other)
I was talking to this one very very self involved friend (or something) (who is in a trance that he has changed for good )
But sorry i am getting carried away...its not him we are here to talk about...its about what he said..and i notice lots of people sadly agree!
He said "You know girls have it so easy.I mean its not compulsion for them to work or have job,i mean they can relax and be chill about their careers,guys on the other hand do not have such a liberty."He also added that girls look for 'financial security' in girls when they want to 'settle' .....du uh as if guys look at the girls heart and all that rubbish!!!
I mean what !@##!$@$%^#%^ can think like that ?(actually dont even answer that i know many do think that way )
Anwyays please tell me is it that simple?
Is it thats why my mom never ever got to take a vacation her entire life? cause she should chill out if she didnt have a job?
Do you think D would leave her kids in India and not see them for TWO years cause she could chill out about a job?and not have one?
Do you think all those house-maids can just afford to not work?
how could he say that girls know...they can just chill!
i told him he was being unfair for one....and he said see i am not talking about everybody..then he COULD have just specified people right?
Now coming to guys....i can right away talk about soo many guys however educationally qualified or Einstein/Stephen Hawking IQs they have are practially jobless and kaam chors of the first order.And even these people are picky thats what annoys me!!!
I know India still has """""house-wives"""" but please even they do so much work....!!but if its the men who sit at home...they ONLY eat,comment,order around,read the newspaper and crib.
And the working women only does a double duty!!!
I dont have anything against the entire male existence but i have sadly come across very very few who have made me feel good & feel that there's hope.
I have soo many for feelings to put into words... until then adios!
I have talks with friends (am sure all of you who can read this have HAD discussion with people at some point of your life or the other)
I was talking to this one very very self involved friend (or something) (who is in a trance that he has changed for good )
But sorry i am getting carried away...its not him we are here to talk about...its about what he said..and i notice lots of people sadly agree!
He said "You know girls have it so easy.I mean its not compulsion for them to work or have job,i mean they can relax and be chill about their careers,guys on the other hand do not have such a liberty."He also added that girls look for 'financial security' in girls when they want to 'settle' .....du uh as if guys look at the girls heart and all that rubbish!!!
I mean what !@##!$@$%^#%^ can think like that ?(actually dont even answer that i know many do think that way )
Anwyays please tell me is it that simple?
Is it thats why my mom never ever got to take a vacation her entire life? cause she should chill out if she didnt have a job?
Do you think D would leave her kids in India and not see them for TWO years cause she could chill out about a job?and not have one?
Do you think all those house-maids can just afford to not work?
how could he say that girls know...they can just chill!
i told him he was being unfair for one....and he said see i am not talking about everybody..then he COULD have just specified people right?
Now coming to guys....i can right away talk about soo many guys however educationally qualified or Einstein/Stephen Hawking IQs they have are practially jobless and kaam chors of the first order.And even these people are picky thats what annoys me!!!
I know India still has """""house-wives"""" but please even they do so much work....!!but if its the men who sit at home...they ONLY eat,comment,order around,read the newspaper and crib.
And the working women only does a double duty!!!
I dont have anything against the entire male existence but i have sadly come across very very few who have made me feel good & feel that there's hope.
I have soo many for feelings to put into words... until then adios!
Comments
:)
Blaagowner.