Skip to main content

international women's day

my foot.


apart from mom getting a merit certificate for being the best at her work in the city.well there was nothing great about today.
nothing at all.

I got down my long bus journey from college and at patny.
not the usual side of patny where i get down(whihc is beside Chandana Bros) but instead opposite side of Chandana Bros. I was waiting there for an auto to be kind enough to come to marredpally (i usually get down at Sangeet, the next stop and walki home but when i am too tired patny it is).I had removed my headphones so that i wouldnt yell at the auto guys and my bag whihc is quite huge slung to the front.Rather than the way it is to be slung.
I was trying to cover my nise with my chunni while cursing XYs for urinating whereevr they like to and remembering a conversation Lucy and Me had with SS recently.
There came this guy walking on the road.He moved his hand and almost touched me in places very personal(being very subtle).

For once and for ever,i thank god i am so fierce.I realised this and took his hand twisted it and pierced my nails as hard i could.I did not have any words to say.I just twisted and pierced.he didnt manage to even touch me,got just till my dress,but sadly for him he picked the wrong girl.
And after few minutes of twisting his rotten hand i let go just not to create a seen.

Three guys who were coming from the direction the rotten guy was walking in me asked me what happened and i told them very sternly,softly (later i realised) in simple telugu that that guy hit me and went.How was i supposed to explain to strangers?They went and upto him dosed him and almost immediately came back and asked me what bus i was waitng for.I said 'no bus,auto..marredpally'They waited till i got an auto and then left.

Now what can i say really.I have 1000s of thoughts in my head and millions of comments to give.

I'm cranky yet thankful.

So maybe i'll just let it be.

Comments

darshana said…
You're lucky. Not everyone gets to experience both yin and yang so close together...
I'm am sorry for your experience, but it's something so many girls go through everyday :( ... Sad, but true...
darshana said…
You're lucky. Not everyone gets to experience both yin and yang so close together...
I'm am sorry for your experience, but it's something so many girls go through everyday :( ... Sad, but true...
SSK said…
OMG!! I'm just so shocked right now...

Grr...why are men so...there's no word for it...

I swear, b*stards like that should be CASTRATED! Without anasthesia.

And then made to go through it again, if possible.

I'm just really, really glad and proud and happy that atleast you got him and he'll think twice about doing anything like this ever again! *hugs you tightly*

Popular posts from this blog

Ni sultana rey,TAG ka mausam aaaya!

Daakiya tag laya ..tag laya Here Daakiya being Freezone . Using only song *titles* from one artist, cleverly answer these questions Don't know about clever,But here goes! I choose: Kishore Kumar (Humko tumse hogaya hai pyaar kya karen!) 1. Are you a male or female: Dreamgirl (Frozone SAME PINCH :D) 2. Describe yourself: Dil aaj Shayar Hai 3. How do you feel about yourself: Main hoon Jhum Jhum Jhum Jhum Jhumroo/Musafir hoon yaaron 4. Describe your ex boyfriend/girlfriend: Aisa kabhi hua nahi 5. Describe your current boy/girl situation: Meet na mila re 6. Describe your current location: Nadiya se Dariya 7. Describe where you want to be: Kahin door jab din dal jaye 9. Your favorite color is: Neeley Neeley Ambar 10. You know : Yeh Jeevan Hai/ Har koi Chahta hai ek mutti aasman 11. What’s the weather like: Sama hai suhana 12. If your life was a television show what would it be called: Paanch rupaiya, barah aana/Koi Roko na 13. What is life to you: Zindagi ek safar hai suhana/Chalte Chal...

Sicut Apis Operosa

Many more may come by this name: This being the first: Games we played at school Mud and Stone Red letter Word Elastic Seven Stones Five stones Soup macaroni farooni (...ham a cheese...ham a cheese...ham and sauce potato chip chip chip) London Statue I sent a letter to my father Chinese Knot Lock and Key Blind Man's Bluff Chits (this had various categories....Police chor etc etc) Name Place Animal Thing Poles Oranges and Lemons As we walk Cycling on school premises Jungle Jim (of course not forever...but still) Running and catching (tag for other people) Boxes(Dots) Tic Tac To Then there was Jolly Statue (Ring a ring a roses is in another category. ..i wonder whether the tradition of doing this in 10th classes on one of the last days still exits!! :) ) ......these are all i can remember right now

What should i do?tell (or dont)

See its like this,i've known her forever, whenever i've made references to her on this blog she's known it, after four years i'll be seeing some people who are a special part of my life, i would like to spend new years atleast this year with her....atleast this year... i wont and cannot tell her this to her face,she will get offended,she may not udnerstand my viewpoint, she will expect it of me,but wont get my view point still....... birthday,eve,n.yr...its ok if she's not there for mine....but i know what is going to happen.... though i cant help it...i will feel bad..... atb to her and all the goodness in the world. they'll not be that four again its true.... P.S:to her,please dont ask me about this.