Dear Blog,
How have you been?I hope evertyhing has been pleseant on your end.I am ok.The last time we spoke you told me about how people come and write gibberish and remove their hearts sorrows on you.I am afraid i have jsut come to add more.All has been pretty decen on my end.But they have been so many things that have set my brain ticking and tocking in so many different directions(imagine a clock going on like that....well thats how i feel right now).Feel and brain?welll well well.thats for you to decipher!if everything was to be explained...then what use are words?
Probably for convinience sake i could divede the letter into parts (like professional&personal,college life,friends,people,family etc)but then the "divisions" would be painful!
let me give it a shot anyways:
milestone are the small hidden stones on highways whihc you keep looking for and never find untill you are near your destiantion...very very near.
in the future i may look at this mail to you and probably laugh about the milestone which would have turned into just another rock by then.
I feel ignored by some people in my college,it should not matter cause evidently i'm not imporatant in their lives.They dont share jokes,stuff like that....its weird
Then again...didnt i think all along these were friends?(call me kiddish if you want but atleast i am truthful about the whole thing)
A stupid friend of mine is scaring me about entering the media industry(how encouraging....)
A good frined of mine is engaged and is trying to keep it from public(read : classmates and not so close friends).Poor blog you only hear to complaints from me always.But then blogs are almost always plighted to such conditions by mortals like me.
I wish i was insensitive,the next person who tells me to be less sensitive is gonna hear resounding slap somehwere very close.
My take on relationships is becoming so much more judgemental.I do not know whether its good or bad...but presently i do not care!
I really need to mail MchL but havent gotten around to..i feel liek those poeple who value what then dont have and not what they have.(i hate such people=me)
I have this semester to get through...i do not know how really do not.
I wonder what job i'll be doign next,hope it pays very well and gives me a little time for friends(cause family is obvious for me) (touchwood ok?)
There are so many blogs whihc i envy so much really.I wish i could blog more smartly.The way i would like to read it.
OK bloggie dear.I'll bore you more later.
See ya soon
Love,
Reefknot.
P.S:There is something among the himalayas,beneath the ocean bed,something in the night taht no one knows about...my future is like that.I hope it is additionally :As cooling and soothing as the mountains,as peaceful and fierce as the ocean bed and as mysterious and hopeful as the night.
How have you been?I hope evertyhing has been pleseant on your end.I am ok.The last time we spoke you told me about how people come and write gibberish and remove their hearts sorrows on you.I am afraid i have jsut come to add more.All has been pretty decen on my end.But they have been so many things that have set my brain ticking and tocking in so many different directions(imagine a clock going on like that....well thats how i feel right now).Feel and brain?welll well well.thats for you to decipher!if everything was to be explained...then what use are words?
Probably for convinience sake i could divede the letter into parts (like professional&personal,college life,friends,people,family etc)but then the "divisions" would be painful!
let me give it a shot anyways:
milestone are the small hidden stones on highways whihc you keep looking for and never find untill you are near your destiantion...very very near.
in the future i may look at this mail to you and probably laugh about the milestone which would have turned into just another rock by then.
I feel ignored by some people in my college,it should not matter cause evidently i'm not imporatant in their lives.They dont share jokes,stuff like that....its weird
Then again...didnt i think all along these were friends?(call me kiddish if you want but atleast i am truthful about the whole thing)
A stupid friend of mine is scaring me about entering the media industry(how encouraging....)
A good frined of mine is engaged and is trying to keep it from public(read : classmates and not so close friends).Poor blog you only hear to complaints from me always.But then blogs are almost always plighted to such conditions by mortals like me.
I wish i was insensitive,the next person who tells me to be less sensitive is gonna hear resounding slap somehwere very close.
My take on relationships is becoming so much more judgemental.I do not know whether its good or bad...but presently i do not care!
I really need to mail MchL but havent gotten around to..i feel liek those poeple who value what then dont have and not what they have.(i hate such people=me)
I have this semester to get through...i do not know how really do not.
I wonder what job i'll be doign next,hope it pays very well and gives me a little time for friends(cause family is obvious for me) (touchwood ok?)
There are so many blogs whihc i envy so much really.I wish i could blog more smartly.The way i would like to read it.
OK bloggie dear.I'll bore you more later.
See ya soon
Love,
Reefknot.
P.S:There is something among the himalayas,beneath the ocean bed,something in the night taht no one knows about...my future is like that.I hope it is additionally :As cooling and soothing as the mountains,as peaceful and fierce as the ocean bed and as mysterious and hopeful as the night.
Comments