Once upon a time,in a house far far away,lived four kids,they heard some songs and one of them was memerised from then on too 'naa cheli roja vey'...and kept track of almost all the music composed by the music director.
Now 12 years later,is he losing his touch?With ManiRatnam's Guru all set to release,i wodner how this music will be like.I like most of his music still,but there is something missing.I liked Swades the last,even that was a great deal from his previous music.Rang de Basanti,was good but to me not his best.
Opinions differ,this is mine.
Waiting for A.R Rahman.
Now 12 years later,is he losing his touch?With ManiRatnam's Guru all set to release,i wodner how this music will be like.I like most of his music still,but there is something missing.I liked Swades the last,even that was a great deal from his previous music.Rang de Basanti,was good but to me not his best.
Opinions differ,this is mine.
Waiting for A.R Rahman.
Comments
But I still think his talent is divine...
HE'S MINE!!!