I love the subject of semtiotic,I've paid attention to all the classes i atteneded with utmost sincerity.
I have loved all of them.
now i have to submit three term papers(yeah yeah whats he big deal right?)
i udnerstand all what i have been taught but i am lost as to how do i use them!!!!!
bagwaaaaaan!
ok enough now i'll try to atleast live up to my name and "copy paste"
my porblem i figure,i cant fake,even when tired,i am not good at it.
my blog is getting too personal again.......i hope ittl be what i want it to be like when i'm done with 25ht nov thatk.(egg jams)
I have loved all of them.
now i have to submit three term papers(yeah yeah whats he big deal right?)
i udnerstand all what i have been taught but i am lost as to how do i use them!!!!!
bagwaaaaaan!
ok enough now i'll try to atleast live up to my name and "copy paste"
my porblem i figure,i cant fake,even when tired,i am not good at it.
my blog is getting too personal again.......i hope ittl be what i want it to be like when i'm done with 25ht nov thatk.(egg jams)
Comments