Skip to main content

Hmmm...

To her......for stealing/sharing my thoughts,explaining them to me in such a beautiful way of words...

Dear Girl,

I am sorry for all the times i was mean to you when we were kids,I am sorry for getting onto your nerves so very often.I am sorry for a lot of rude things i have said to you.I am wholehearted sorry for things i shouldn't have done or said.

I cannot imagine my life (now or then) without you in it.We aren't very very close or anything but i trust you soo much that i find the stupid times of childhood a joke.But then they weren't all bad times.Were they?The time you came home in 1st class (or was it second?) your mouth bleeding and you just stopped crying.We called you gateway of India...do you remember?Then the times D organised races in the frontyard of Addagutta house where you refused to accept to lose or just wailed till we nullified the results.
Then there was the time (this is a confession,open....i know you know it but still )In Balaji stores house i did a very stupid thing,I well made you fall from the easy chair and never confessed to it then when D asked.
Remember the time when we got yelled at by ammamma for getting back late from w mrdp'lly (and we stay in
w mrdp'lly ) after visiting.....was it Kundana?
Then the lovely and really adorable time when we went to pick up our lil bro from kotwal school,after dropping our bags off at home.This cause our rickshaw guy didn't turn up (do you by any chance remember his name?was it something like Sailu? )


We go way back,right from the "kankar raalu house building" days....


I love you dear girl,you are a sister,friend (stupid but still :D )

We both have changed a great deal over the years,but you will always have that special place in my heart.

Waiting to see you ASAP.

Comments

darshana said…
awww....I'm mortified by this post...I hardly remember half those "memories"...it's weird huh? I guess just wasn't "blessed" with that sort of long-term memory :D

Anyways, thank you...you're one of the people I'm stuck with for a lifetime :)...and I wudn't have it any other way...

I love you too "sniff"...(wiping away a tiny tear from the corner of my left eye)...

Popular posts from this blog

Ni sultana rey,TAG ka mausam aaaya!

Daakiya tag laya ..tag laya Here Daakiya being Freezone . Using only song *titles* from one artist, cleverly answer these questions Don't know about clever,But here goes! I choose: Kishore Kumar (Humko tumse hogaya hai pyaar kya karen!) 1. Are you a male or female: Dreamgirl (Frozone SAME PINCH :D) 2. Describe yourself: Dil aaj Shayar Hai 3. How do you feel about yourself: Main hoon Jhum Jhum Jhum Jhum Jhumroo/Musafir hoon yaaron 4. Describe your ex boyfriend/girlfriend: Aisa kabhi hua nahi 5. Describe your current boy/girl situation: Meet na mila re 6. Describe your current location: Nadiya se Dariya 7. Describe where you want to be: Kahin door jab din dal jaye 9. Your favorite color is: Neeley Neeley Ambar 10. You know : Yeh Jeevan Hai/ Har koi Chahta hai ek mutti aasman 11. What’s the weather like: Sama hai suhana 12. If your life was a television show what would it be called: Paanch rupaiya, barah aana/Koi Roko na 13. What is life to you: Zindagi ek safar hai suhana/Chalte Chal...

Sicut Apis Operosa

Many more may come by this name: This being the first: Games we played at school Mud and Stone Red letter Word Elastic Seven Stones Five stones Soup macaroni farooni (...ham a cheese...ham a cheese...ham and sauce potato chip chip chip) London Statue I sent a letter to my father Chinese Knot Lock and Key Blind Man's Bluff Chits (this had various categories....Police chor etc etc) Name Place Animal Thing Poles Oranges and Lemons As we walk Cycling on school premises Jungle Jim (of course not forever...but still) Running and catching (tag for other people) Boxes(Dots) Tic Tac To Then there was Jolly Statue (Ring a ring a roses is in another category. ..i wonder whether the tradition of doing this in 10th classes on one of the last days still exits!! :) ) ......these are all i can remember right now

What should i do?tell (or dont)

See its like this,i've known her forever, whenever i've made references to her on this blog she's known it, after four years i'll be seeing some people who are a special part of my life, i would like to spend new years atleast this year with her....atleast this year... i wont and cannot tell her this to her face,she will get offended,she may not udnerstand my viewpoint, she will expect it of me,but wont get my view point still....... birthday,eve,n.yr...its ok if she's not there for mine....but i know what is going to happen.... though i cant help it...i will feel bad..... atb to her and all the goodness in the world. they'll not be that four again its true.... P.S:to her,please dont ask me about this.