Is what Priyadarshini Mattoo's dad and sibling may not be feeling,but i sure am!!!god bless really!
I'm not very for the death penality but see people...ten yeas this guy could lead this "life" while another poor soul's was taken.....what is the use of his being alive?is there any good for the world?(and such sentences assume have followed in my actually train of thought)
You the actual "so called" punishment to be given to his kind? something that starts with the third letter in the english alphabet and ends with an n.
Something i dont want to say on my blog.not a bad thing or anything,call me consious,shy or anything.but as long as i make my point...words dont matter do they?
i hope the rest of her kind do get peace and justice...and soon :)
I'm not very for the death penality but see people...ten yeas this guy could lead this "life" while another poor soul's was taken.....what is the use of his being alive?is there any good for the world?(and such sentences assume have followed in my actually train of thought)
You the actual "so called" punishment to be given to his kind? something that starts with the third letter in the english alphabet and ends with an n.
Something i dont want to say on my blog.not a bad thing or anything,call me consious,shy or anything.but as long as i make my point...words dont matter do they?
i hope the rest of her kind do get peace and justice...and soon :)
Comments
Yes, I must say I agree with your punishment, but as I said before, isn't justice delayed=justice denied?