The thing that angers me the most is anger
It angers me that i get angry so easy,
It angers me that i lose out on nice things because of it
It angers me that i let myself get angry
Though i cool down fast enough,the harm is already done
I like doing lots of work when i'm angry that heals me totally and the plus point i do the work much faster than i usually would have
Thank you for plants and pigeons.I like taking care of them,i like seeing the pigeons (noisy but still) eat.
Hmmm...i dont like planning,but when i plan even some very little thing and it doesnt work out,i dislike it even more.Basically planning and me never get along.I know.I should just remember.
It angers me that i get angry so easy,
It angers me that i lose out on nice things because of it
It angers me that i let myself get angry
Though i cool down fast enough,the harm is already done
I like doing lots of work when i'm angry that heals me totally and the plus point i do the work much faster than i usually would have
Thank you for plants and pigeons.I like taking care of them,i like seeing the pigeons (noisy but still) eat.
Hmmm...i dont like planning,but when i plan even some very little thing and it doesnt work out,i dislike it even more.Basically planning and me never get along.I know.I should just remember.
Comments